Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Where Do We Belong?

Sometimes i feel like i do not belong anywhere in this world. Weird but i really think about it. Where do i fit in? Sometimes i fell awkward in where i am. Like i am smacked right in the middle of a sandwich. It is like, do you ever feel that you were supposed to be here or with someone or working in another place, ect. Am i living my life as it should be or am i actually at the wrong place, at the wrong time? Are people actually fond of me? Should i be even here? Should i be in another industry when it came to work? Am i bad luck or cursed for life? Is there actually fate? Was i fated to be like what i am or who i am? Well...i think i do not like the way of life i am living now. I do not think that i am actually living my life to the fullest. I had always thought of when will my big chance come? Will it really be like what i thought, a big chance that will change your life's path forever? There are so many things that i can think about. What say you? Am i mad? :P

No comments: